CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 27, 2008

The last at this location - Bookman's Telescope Workshop 3pm to 6:30pm 11/16

Come join us at the Bookman's Telescope Workshop.
It's FREE and we have a guest speaker.
RSVP is required as seating is limited.
We expect to have standing room only.

Even if you aren't coming to learn about your telescope, or buying a telescope,
come for the lecture. Topic: Can we live on the Moon or Mars?

Bring the whole family.
If you RSVP and you have kids 12 and younger, be sure to let me know how
many kids will be attending, so I know whether I should bring Kids Corner
or not. We have a box of activities for kids to do, so that the parents can
enjoy and learn, while the kids color, do activities, and learn as well. But,
if no kids RSVP, I do not bring Kids Corner supplies with me. So, let me know by RSVP.

We will see you there!
Terri, Events Coordinator


Terri, Events Coordinator
Email: Events@PASAz.org
Phoenix Astronomical Society